- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diezel Big Max 45W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46319 000000000 K46319000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The old-school nature of the Diezel Big Max 45W amp head is quite a departure for the company. Unlike some designs that feature several channels, ton...Click To Read More About This Product
Get big, focused, single-channel tone in a versatile size.
The old-school nature of the Diezel Big Max 45W amp head is quite a departure for the company. Unlike some designs that feature several channels, tone-shaping switches, MIDI and more the Big Max’s single-channel construction is purity in its finest form. This KT77-powered amplifier is carefully engineered to take you from its bell-like cleans to Diezel-grade distortion. The engineers feel that benefits such as unparalleled touch sensitivity, the amp’s pedal-friendly nature, and ease-of-use make the Big Max one of the most exciting amps in the company's history. In a world of unending electric guitar gear options, you’ll find the simplicity of plugging into, and cranking up the Big Max a life-changing tonal experience.
More Tone than Meets the Eye
When it comes to single-channel tube amps, not many can come close to the sheer versatility of the Big Max. Not only does the gain control take you through every shade of drive imaginable, but you’re sure to love every stop along the way.
The Benefits of a Short Signal Path
From the very first note, you’ll understand the tonal magic that comes with the Big Max’s shortened signal path. Without a truckload of switches and controls in its way, your notes are free to sing out of your speaker the same way you played them.
45W of KT77 Power
To get the most from the Big Max, Diezel chose to power the amp with a duet of KT77 power tubes. Well known for their clarity, bottom end, and reliability, the KT77s give this amp plenty of punch for any situation.
- Studio-grade cleans, rock-ready crunch, and searing high gain in one channel
- 3-band EQ and a bright switch are all you need for tonal tweaking
- Carefully chosen tube complement fills your tone with rich harmonics
- Unrivaled touch response allows you to “play the amp”
- 3-band EQ for effortless tonal shaping
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 45W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: high, low
- Tubes: three 12AX7B (preamp), two KT77 (power amp), one CV4004
- Global input bright switch
- Series effects loop
- Dimensions: 23.25 in x 11.5 in. x 11.5 in.
- Weight: 41 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.