Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Diezel VH2 100W Tube Guitar Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get huge, versatile tone from this two-channel beast.
While all of the legendary tones are accounted for, the amp’s two channel design makes them even easier to access. Its two button footswitch takes on-the-fly tonal changes down to laser-like precision. And a single transparent series effects loop is ideal for translating all of your time-based effects. The VH2 packs 100 watts of all-tube Diezel tone into a straight-forward amp that demands to be experienced.
One of the Finest Lineages in High-Gain Amplification
The impossibly tight tones of the VH4 3rd channel are so revered that many players don’t see the need to use any of the amp’s other features. It’s with that in mind that we crafted the VH2. All of the best tones of the VH4, with nothing that will get in your way.
The VH2 is crafted from the ground up to deliver legendary tone and flexibility in a simplified form. Nailing your perfect guitar tone has never been easier. Times, tastes, and tools change. But with the VH2, your tone never has to.
Dual Master Volume Control
One popular carryover from the VH4 is the dual master volume feature. With a push of the included footswitch, you’ll be toggling between two preset levels, ensuring you’re always heard over the mix.
- Tonal character directly derived from the legendary VH4
- Immediately identifiable VH front panel
- 2-channel design sweeps through the whole gain range of the original amp
- Uncluttered front panel is easy to navigate
- Single series effects loop offers transparent tonal control
- 2-button footswitch for channel and master volume selection
Call or click to order today!
VH2 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7B, one CV4004; four KT77 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Dual master volume controls
- Series FX loop
- Footswitch included
- Weight: 51 lb.
- Dimensions: 29 x 10.75 x 11 in.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.