- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop QZ-1 Cry Baby Q-Zone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151099 000000000 151099000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now you can get the rich, resonant vocality of a fixed-position Cry Baby Wah in a standard pedal box. With the Dunlop Cry Baby Q Zone Fixed Wah, ther...Click To Read More About This Product
Make your guitar cry without an expression pedal.
Now you can get the rich, resonant vocality of a fixed-position Cry Baby Wah in a standard pedal box. With the Dunlop Cry Baby Q Zone Fixed Wah, there's no need to mess around with the rocker and try to listen for the sweet spot every time you go onstage. Like the Cry Baby 95Q Wah, this pedal allows you to boost your effect signal and adjust the bandpass shape from wide to narrow with the Volume and Q Zone controls respectively. The Peak control acts like the rocker pot of a wah pedal, setting the frequency center of the effect exactly where you want it so that you don’t have worry about bumping the rocker and losing your position. Find your sweet spot and start jamming.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.