- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Silver 212 300W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66510 000000000 L66510000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This DV Silver 212 300W 2x12" cabinet series features a vintage silver grill and the new DV NEO Speakers Silver by DV Mark.Get ready to give that Bro...Click To Read More About This Product
This 2x12" cab delivers stage-ready power in a lightweight package.
This DV Silver 212 300W 2x12" cabinet series features a vintage silver grill and the new DV NEO Speakers Silver by DV Mark.
Get ready to give that Brown Sound vibe to your tone using one of these cabinets.
The models available under this series are the DV Silver 112 Small, the DV Silver 212, the DV Silver 412 and the DV Silver 212 V.
The DV Silver 212 is a standard-sized 2x12" cabinet. It is a perfect match with any DV Mark head. Thanks to its impressive 300W power handling, it can easily handle full-sized heads. The DV Silver 212 is one of the lightest 2x12” cabinet available, it only weighs 27.33 lbs (12.4 kg), perfect choice for anyone who needs a small rig, with a great rock tone in a ultra-portable unit.
DV NEO Speaker Silver
This speaker evokes the historical rock tones delivered in the past by ceramic magnets, typical example of the Brown Sound. This type of sound offers strong mid frequencies with warm bass and detailed high, so this is something dedicated to pure rock lovers, delivering unmatched power as well.
If you play a lot, the size and weight of your gear is a real factor. The 300 watts of power handling and super light weight (only 27.33 lb. / 12.4 kg) makes this cab a very practical option.
Mono and Stereo options
This cabinet offers both mono and stereo functionality (8 ohms mono / 2 x 16 ohms stereo).
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 2x12" DV Neo Speaker Silver
- Impedance: 8 ohms (mono) / 2x16 ohms (stereo)
- Cabinet: open-back
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 18.3" x 10.63" (70.5 x 46.5 x 27 cm)
- Weight: 27.33 lb. (12.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.