- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Silver 212V 300W 2x12 Vertical Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66511 000000000 L66511000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Mark Silver 212V 300W 2x12 guitar speaker cabinet series features a nice vintage silver grill and the new DV NEO Speakers Silver by DV Mark. ...Click To Read More About This Product
This vertical 2x12" offers stage-ready projection without a large footprint.
The DV Mark Silver 212V 300W 2x12 guitar speaker cabinet series features a nice vintage silver grill and the new DV NEO Speakers Silver by DV Mark.
Get ready to give that Brown Sound vibe to your tone using one of these cabinets. The models available under this series are the DV Silver 112 Small, the DV Silver 212, the DV Silver 412 and the DV Silver 212V.
Slant-top / Split- stack design
The slant of the top speaker in the 2x12" vertical design allows to spread out more the sound than with the more common flat-front 2x12 cabs and to maintain the low-end you get from keeping the cabinet on the floor, but also keeps one speaker aimed at ear-level for onstage clarity of the mids and highs.
The split-stack vertical design is perfect for stereo setup, allowing to have a real stereo panorama, utilizing one for each side.
DV NEO Speaker Silver
This speaker evokes the historical rock tones delivered in the past by ceramic magnets, typical example of the Brown Sound. This type of sound offers strong mid frequencies with warm bass and detailed high, so this is something dedicated to pure rock lovers, delivering unmatched power as well.
Amazing power handling / weight ratio
300 watts of power handling make this cab a force to be reckoned with, and its light weight (only 24.91 lb. / 11.3 Kg) makes it a practical option to use two of them for larger venues and in cases of stereo setup and where a larger spread of sound and volume is desired. Of course you can't go wrong using one for mono setup, small/medium stage, rehearsal.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 2x12" DV Neo Speaker Silver
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cabinet: open-back
- Dimensions: 16.85" x 30.04" x 13.18" (42.8 x 76.3 x 33.5 cm)
- Weight: 24.91 lb. (11.3 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.