- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark FG Little 250 Amplitude 250W Frank Gambale Signature Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69635 000000000 L69635000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Frank Gambale is worldwide recognized as a guitar pioneer, developing the sweep picking technique and making it his personal trademark. Frank influen...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the signature tone and stage-ready power of Frank Gambale.
Frank Gambale is worldwide recognized as a guitar pioneer, developing the sweep picking technique and making it his personal trademark. Frank influenced entire generations of guitar players creating a new standard for guitar phrasing and also with his unmistakable tone that has been captured by DV Mark into products like the Multiamp FG and the FGC121 combo amp.
This distinctive tone by Frank has been named Amplitude and that’s what Frank needs to get every time he plugs into his amp.
Now DV put the Amplitude tone character into a DV Little 250 chassis, creating a new Frank Gambale signature amp, the FG Little 250 Amplitude. So now his signature tone, from extremely clean to heavily distorted sounds, is available in a portable and powerful device that you can easily bring everywhere!
Two Independent Channels
The FG Little 250 Amplitude features two completely independent channels with separate Gain, Low, Mid, High and Level controls. From extremely clean tones to heavily distorted sounds, this head is an incredibly versatile tool for any guitarist, not only for Frank Gambale fans.
The Amplitude circuit you can find inside all Frank Gambale’s signature products has been designed inside this DV Little 250 head as well, allowing to get that exact tone from an incredibly light and portable head.
Reverb and Effect Loop
A great sounding Reverb gives a very nice dimension to any sound you can get on the FG Little 250 Amplitude and the FX Loop on the rear panel allows using all your favorite pedals you need to connect after the preamp section.
MPT Power Amp
A 250 watts MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp makes this ultra portable amp an incredibly loud device that will serve you from your bedroom to any big stage.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W @ 4ohm; 150W @ 8ohm
- Channels: Two (clean / lead)
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Preamp output (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- FX loop
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 8.86” x 3.15" x 9.84" (22.5 x 8 x 25cm)
- Weight: 5.73 lb. (2.6 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.