- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark FGC121 Frank Gambale Signature 120W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J24652 000000000 J24652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FGC 121 Frank Gambale signature combo features two independent channels with separate gain, EQ controls and presence, to tailor your favorite sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
120 massive watts coupled with tone made for jazz fusion guitarist Frank Gambale.
The FGC 121 Frank Gambale signature combo features two independent channels with separate gain, EQ controls and presence, to tailor your favorite sounds from extremely clean to highly distorted. The professional-grade 120W DV Mark solid-state power amp allows you to obtain ultra-clean tone at any volume, incredibly warm sound without distortion. For crunch or highly distorted sounds, you simply increase the gain on the lead channel. The pre out/amp in loop allows you to connect external pedal/effects. This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter!
Power: 120W (solid state)
Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, presence, volume
120V/240V dual voltage switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.