- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Jazz 208 300W 2x8 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J52453 000000000 J52453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV JAZZ 208 is an ultra small sized cabinet, featuring two 8 in. DV Mark custom speakers with an impressive 300W power handling. It only weighs 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound from a compact 2x8 cab.
The DV JAZZ 208 is an ultra small sized cabinet, featuring two 8 in. DV Mark custom speakers with an impressive 300W power handling. It only weighs 22.04 lb. (10 Kg).
For those who need a small and ultra portable rig with a great jazz tone, it can be matched with the DV Micro 50 Jazz head, but it can also handle full sized head or stereo power amps as it offers both mono and stereo functionality (8 ohms mono / 2 x 16 ohms stereo).
As all the other DV Jazz products, the DV Jazz 208 has been designed to enhance all the jazz guitar features and nuances, delivering a fast attack using the very focused character of the 8 in. speakers. This is also a very versatile cabinet and can be a good choice for many music styles.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W
- Speakers: 2x8 DV Mark custom
- Impedance: 8 ohm (mono) / 2x16 ohm (stereo)
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 8KHz
- Dimensions: 18.18 x 11.02 x 11.02 in. (46.2 x 28 x 28 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.