- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Micro 50 II 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J52461 000000000 J52461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Micro 50 50W guitar amp head features two channels with very user-friendly and effective controls, on-board reverb, XLR Line Out plus a headph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge sound and power from a head you can toss in a backpack.
The DV Micro 50 50W guitar amp head features two channels with very user-friendly and effective controls, on-board reverb, XLR Line Out plus a headphone output and an a handy mini-plug aux in jack for connecting an MP3 player to mix with your sound so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
Channel 2 includes a convenient onboard overdrive-pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal. Featuring complete EQ, gain and master controls, they work in addition to the clean channel controls.
The Micro 50 amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, level, drive, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR line out
- Dual-voltage switch
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 2.75 x 8.7 in.
- Weight: 4.19 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.