- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Micro 50 Jazz 50W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52451 000000000 J52451000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jazz guitarists are well aware that creating a great jazz tone requires not only the right guitar but also the right amplifier. As for the Micro 50 J...Click To Read More About This Product
Great jazz tone and simple controls in a portable head.
Jazz guitarists are well aware that creating a great jazz tone requires not only the right guitar but also the right amplifier. As for the Micro 50 Jazz head from DV Mark, it's been designed with a jazz guitar in mind. For those who want a lightweight, portable head with great tone you can pair with your favorite cab, the Micro 50 Jazz is ideal.
It features the same pre/power amp section of DV Mark's Jazz combo lineup, with the same clean, warm, musical sound—but with the addition of an FX loop.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, master, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Built-in FX loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR direct output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.