- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Micro 50 M 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52452 000000000 J52452000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Following the extraordinary success of the DV Mark DV Micro 50, the DV Little 50 M 50W guitar amp head offers a wide range of tones, from clean to ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Get 50W of power in a versatile two-channel, super-portable head.
Following the extraordinary success of the DV Mark DV Micro 50, the DV Little 50 M 50W guitar amp head offers a wide range of tones, from clean to very high-gain distorted lead tones, featuring huge amount of gain and a properly scooped EQ on drive channel to fit needs of hard rock and metal players.
The DV Micro 50 M features an onboard warm and sweet-sounding reverb, plus a send/return FX loop to interface your favorite stompboxes and multi-effect units. It also includes a headphone output and an aux. so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
This amp also features a dual voltage switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W @8ohms; 60W @4ohms
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Controls: 3-band EQ, drive, level, reverb
- FX loop
- Built-in reverb
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Dual voltage selector 120V/240V
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 2.75 x 8.7 in. (20 x 7 x 22.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.19 lb. (1.9 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.