- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Micro50 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24655 000000000 J24655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Try this super-micro 50W guitar amp and you won't believe the volume and classic sound quality that it delivers, thanks to the innovative design and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound from a tiny package.
Try this super-micro 50W guitar amp and you won't believe the volume and classic sound quality that it delivers, thanks to the innovative design and its small package. The DV MICRO 50 features two channels with user-friendly and effective controls and on-board reverb. It' also equipped with an XLR line out, plus and headphone output and a handy mini-plug œaux in to connect an MP3 player to mix to practice anywhere, anytime. This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages without having to carry an external converter!
XLR line out
Dual voltage switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.