- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Multiamp Mono
- Write a Review
- J13176 000000000 J13176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Following the incredible international success of the Multiamp, DV Mark is proud to offer a mono version of the original Multiamp with a 250W@4 ohm (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile rack mono amp with tons of awesome features.
Following the incredible international success of the Multiamp, DV Mark is proud to offer a mono version of the original Multiamp with a 250W@4 ohm (150W@8ohm) analog power section, to satisfy requests and needs of guitarists that exclusively use a single cab.
Just like the original stereo version, the Multiamp Mono offers an amazingly wide range of tones with faithful reproduction of every sound characteristic, plus the nuance and feel of real amps, cabs and effects. And its state- of-the-art technology allows for continual expansion.
Power: 250W @ 4 ohms; 150W @ 8 ohms
Input: 1 mono
Output: 2 mono (left/mono, right); 2 XLR male (left/mono, right)
Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, level, gain, master
Virtual amps, speaker cabs, microphones
External memory card (FAT32 format, max 8GB)
Depth: standard 2U rack, 12.76
Weight: 8.48 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.