- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS HD360 350W Bass Head
- Product H83822
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The previous model, EBS 350, was the most sold EBS amp over the last decade, used on stage and in the studio by the likes of Tal Wilkenfeld, Marcus M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
EBS's best selling solid state head got even better.
The previous model, EBS 350, was the most sold EBS amp over the last decade, used on stage and in the studio by the likes of Tal Wilkenfeld, Marcus Miller and Alex Al. The new HD360 built from that heritage, takes this incredible premium amp even further - offering the complete bass expreience for the demanding bass player in search of the perfect tone!
Improvements & New Features
The new head features an improved preamp with better low frequency respons and (even) more head room than the previous 350 model. More new features include support for using a 4-channel footswitch, such as the EBS RM-4 to control Character filter, Filter Bypass, Drive and Mute, Mix-in filter for the effects loop and a Built-in Speaker Simulator for the XLR-output. The HD360 is a 100% solid state bass amp with an exceptional transparent sound and powerful EQ.
With superb dynamics and consistent quality throughout the entire frequency range, from the lowest sub-bass to the highest treble timbres, the EBS HD360 delivers sounds as pure as a mountain spring.
EBS HD360 is equipped with stacks of extras that include a compressor/limiter, 9V Phantom Power from the Input or Effect Loop Return, tube emulated drive, bright filter, overdrive stage in pure class A and a powerful accelerated MOSFET poweramp with a high efficiency cooling system. All this is housed in a reinforced 2U rack-spaced steel chassis, weighing in at less than 9 kg / 20 lb.
EBS HD360 is designed, developed and built in Sweden.
- 100% Solid State Design
- Drive control
- Tube Emulated Drive
- Powerful 4-band EQ
- Serial and Parallel Effects loop
- Mix-in filter for effects loop NEW!
- Floating balanced XLR output
- Pre/Post EQ, Ground lift &
- Speaker Simulator (NEW!) for XLR output
- Built-in speaker simulator
- Remote controll connections to
- control Drive, Filters & Mute NEW!
- 9 volt EBS Phantom Power System
- 350 W pure MOSFET power
Own one today. Order now.
- Input Impedance 2 Mohms
- Frequency Response 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Maximum Compression Ratio (Compressor) 3:1
- Tone Controls Bass +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz
- Middle +/-12 dB @ 50 - 3000 Hz, Q=0.5
- Treble +/- 15 dB @ 4 kHz
- Bright -0/+20 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive Control Gain 0-30 dB
- Drive Type Solid State
- Other Features Character filters, Phantom power,
- Effects loop and Balanced Output
- Minimum speaker impedance 2 ohms
- Dynamic Output Power 350 W RMS
- Continuous Output Power 300 W RMS
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 19" x 13" x 2U (48cm x 33cm x 9cm)
- Weight 9 kg / 20 lb.