- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden EC8 20W 1x8 Solid State Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96598 000001000 H96598000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eden E Series offeres Eden tone and features in a more affordable package. Lighter weight and user-friendly features, combined with high power an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple, easy-to-use combo perfect for practice or band rehearsals.
The Eden E Series offeres Eden tone and features in a more affordable package. Lighter weight and user-friendly features, combined with high power and killer tone make the E Series the perfect choice for intermediate players, semi-professionals, even touring pros who appreciate a great value.
The EC8 and is a fantastically portable and compact Bass Amplifier Combo. Combining years of electronic amplifier design knowledge and exceptional cabinet design the EC8 is a culmination of tone crafting, power and audio execution!
- 20 Watts
- 8" Eden designed 35W bass loudspeaker
- Custom tuned and ported cabinet design for maximum response and efficiency
- Single tone control with Eden "Enhance" EQ sweep
- 3.5mm jack socket for MP3 or other device connectivity
- Single 1/4" headphone jack socket output
Never compromise. Order today!
- Power: 20W RMS
- Speaker: 8" Eden Designed, 35W power handling
- Cabinet: Custom Tuned & Ported
- Line input: 3.5mm jack for MP3 or other connectivity
- Headphone jack: 1/4"
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, Eden Enhance control
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 12.6" x 8.5"
- Weight: 11lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.