- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden Microtour Portable 2W Mini Bass Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22336 000000000 J22336000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MicroTour from EDEN is an incredibly portable and fun bass amp. Carefully designed and engineered to deliver 2W of power, it is a true micro ampl...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable and adorable mini stack for the bass player on the go.
The MicroTour from EDEN is an incredibly portable and fun bass amp. Carefully designed and engineered to deliver 2W of power, it is a true micro amplifier giving bass players freedom to express themselves wherever inspiration strikes as it weighs a mere 2.5 lb. Powered by either AA batteries or an EDEN 15V power supply, the MicroTour is a go-anywhere mini version of EDEN's promise to provide great sound. This little micro monster is a perfect addition to any touring suitcase, home studio or office.
- Volume and Tone control knobs
- 1/4" input
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Takes 8AA batteries or 15V Eden power supply (sold separately)
Add this to your practice setup with a quick click or call today!
- Power: N/A
- Weight: 2.5lb. / 1.04kg
- Dimensions: H: 12 in / 30cm, W: 5.3 in / 13.5cm, D:3.7 in / 9.5cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.