- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden World Tour Pro 600W Tube Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18158 000000000 J18158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WTP Pro 600 offers more power than its predecessor, and its new cooling design ensures that not only does this amplifier offers more power onstag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enhanced, stylish design with more tone and control.
The WTP Pro 600 offers more power than its predecessor, and its new cooling design ensures that not only does this amplifier offers more power onstage but it keeps cool during use, reducing servicing requirements.
All of the World Tour Pro products utilise two tubes in the preamp stage. This provides the ability to add tube warmth to your sound in a way that enhances your tone and increases the flexibility of the amplifier. Every World Tour Pro amplifier retains the traditional Eden Hi Fidelity preamp sound but now you can chose to add in something more if required.
Eden has developed new features such as an interactive mute indicator and a flexible studio quality compressor with amount and ratio controls and 3-stage compression indication, incorporating key elements of important outboard equipment into your rig. In addition, enhance, compression, tube and mute features can also be controlled by a stomp ware foot controller (sold separately), which indicates the mute state and compression state of the amplifier on the controller.
This World Tour Pro 600W amp is also stunning to look at. Brand new Eden designed knobs with tactile rubberized feel material, chrome finish pips and color coding provides easy reference for your settings. The front panel has been designed to offer an uncluttered, easy-to-use interface.
Switchable, Mixable Tube Preamp
The World Tour Pro 600 utilizes two tubes in the preamp stage. As the Tube mix knob is turned clockwise additional Gain stages add extra tube warmth to your tone.
Fully Adjustable Studio Compressor
Studio quality, high speed, soft knee compression. The compressor not only acts quickly but it also adjusts its compression dependent on where in the register notes are played.
High Efficiency Cooling System
The World Tour Pro 600 is equipped with two heat-sensing fans that keep the amplifier cool even under the most extreme playing conditions.
- Power: 600W (per side @ 4 ohm)
- Single channel
- Two inputs: passive, active
- Tube warmer circuit
- DI output
- Stereo post-EQ effect loop
- 2x illuminated output sockets with selectable mode cycle control for rig set up indication
- All-steel construction
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 16.1" x 14.57"
- Weight: 28.6 lb.
Get ready to rock your world and others with great Eden sound and looks.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.