Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
An upgraded rendition of a studio-dominating tone machine.
The Rebel-20 MARK II still has the same features that made its predecessor such a huge success, including the now famous Tube Mix knob that allows you to blend a pair 6V6 and EL-84 power tubes. While many amp companies try to emulate this effect, only in the Rebel series are you able to actually blend "British" and ˜American" tube tone in real time. The variable Watts knob which varies the wattage from 1W to 20W, Egnater's signature tone shaping TIGHT and BRIGHT switches, the wide-range gain control which takes you from sparkling clean to a ferocious roar and everything in between, as well as the great effects loop are still found on the REBEL-20 MARK II.
The REBEL-20 MARK II starts where the REBEL-20 left off and delivers substantially higher gain than its predecessor and includes a CLASSIC/HG switch that selects between Classic Rebel-20 and the new higher gain structure. Under the hood you will find the new Elite Transformers with substantially greater headroom and industrial grade red FR4 glass epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces to name just a few of the improvements.
Watts Knob: The scalable WATTS control takes the REBEL-20 MARK II anywhere from 1W to 20W, so you can dial in rich, responsive tube tone at any volume level. Vary the wattage from 1 to 20 and easily go from the studio to the stage.
Tube Mix Knob: TUBE MIX lets you dial in the rich American tones of the 6V6 power tubes, the British-style bark and chime of the EL84s, or to blend them for an endless variety of sounds.
Plug in to the Rebel 20 Mark II, and hear what the hype is all about.
- 20-watt all-tube head
- Variable Wattage Control from 1W to 20W
- Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
- Master Volume, Gain, Three-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- Ultra Transparent Effects Loop
- Voltage selector: 100V, 115V, 230V
- Rugged shoulder bag included
- Mark II Upgrades
- Redesigned with Significantly Higher Gain
- Classic/HG Gain Switch Selects Classic Rebel-20 or New HG Gain Structure
- Industrial Grade Red FR4 Glass Epoxy Circuit Boards
- Elite Transformers with Substantially Higher Headroom
- TAD Ultra Low Noise Tube in First Gain Stage
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 8.25" x 7.5"
- Weight: 16 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.