- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Egnater Tweaker Series Head and Tweaker 1x12 Half Stack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 424080 000000000 424080000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultracompact 15W Egnater Tweaker amp head is all-tube amazing. The Egnater head serves up unique and sophisticated all-tube tone with seemingly e...Click To Read More About This Product
15W and multiple voicing switches make it a tone tweaker's dream!
The ultracompact 15W Egnater Tweaker amp head is all-tube amazing. The Egnater head serves up unique and sophisticated all-tube tone with seemingly endless variations via onboard "Tweaker" selector switches. Powered by a pair of 6V6 power tubes, the Egnater Tweaker is a perfect choice for a gigging micro amp.
The amp head's gain, EQ, and master sections each have a Tweaker switch providing a wide range of tones from the ultra smooth and satisfying to fully over-saturated for playing leads.
Hidden inside the Egnater Tweaker head is a vast array of tones not usually found in amps with such a compact design. Each of the 5 toggle switches on the front changes the head's character. The Tight and Bright switches shape the low and high end from soft and smooth to punchy and aggressive. The Gain switch goes from sparkly clean to an all-out high-gain assault. The EQ switch selects from pristine American to classic Brit and even the illusive VX AC sound. The Classic/Modern voicing switch delivers either soft and smooth or hard and edgy power tube tone. It's all in there to satisfy the ultimate "Tweaker."
Egnater's matching Tweaker 112X partially open-back cab boasts birch-ply construction. Egnater loads it with a Celestion G12H-30 speaker for vintage sound.
- Cool blue pilot light
- AC power switch
- Standby switch
- Vintage/modern switch
- USA/AC/Brit switch
- Tone controls
- Tweaker tone control circuits
- USA/AC/Brit switch tone controls
- Bright/normal setting switch
- Input jack
- Effects loop
- Impedance switch
- Main speaker output
- Extension speaker connection
- 250ma fast-blow fuse
- AC voltage selector
- AC inlet and fuse
- 1x12" extension cabinet
- Celestion G12H-30 speaker
- 30W RMS handling
- Partial open-back design
- Void-free, birch-ply construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.