- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum 44W Guitar Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- 430882 000000000 430882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum guitar amp provides 44W of clean and natural power and also delivers true amplifier overdrive at the turn of a knob. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Packing heat in your pocket.
The Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum guitar amp provides 44W of clean and natural power and also delivers true amplifier overdrive at the turn of a knob. From your pocket to the stage, the E-H 44 Magnum is a perfect gigging and practice amp. Despite being described as a "guitar head" the 44 Magnum has the character and control to work with any electric-powered instrument. Flip the brightness switch for a more defined top end. The Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum amp has the sweet tone of the legendary 22 Caliber but with an extra power edge that can make a difference.
- 44 watts of power into 8 or 16 ohms
- Tone switch toggles between a neutral, flat setting and a Musical top end boost
- Maximum headroom potential
- Can be driven to a natural, true amplifier saturation
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Comes with a 24DC-3000 power supply
The 44 Magnum's sweet sound and extreme portability guarantee it to be an integral part of your rig for rehearsal, recording, or playing out. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.