Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Harmonix Tone Tattoo Multi-Effects Guitar Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The first true multi-effect from Electro-Harmonix.
The effects in the Tone Tattoo are completely independent from each other. Three separate footswitches, one for each section, allow for individual control over which effect is on or off. Each effect has its own dedicated knobs and switches, all of which are tweakable at any moment; there are no menus to scroll through or dual function knobs.
Using the Tone Tattoo is like having three separate effects pedals on your pedal board, but without the need for the additional cables or separate power supplies, all put into a single medium-sized pedal. Get crushing lead and rhythm tones, as well as full tone sculpting, including two levels of scoop.
- Gate Threshold, Volume, Drive, Bass and Treble knobs (Metal Muff section)
- Scoop switch (Metal Muff section)
- Gate button (Metal Muff section)
- Rate knob (Neo Cone section)
- Depth button (Neo Cone section)
- Delay, Feedback, Blend and Gain knobs (Memory Toy section)
- Each effect section has its own independent footswitch
- New noise gate means minimal noise.
With three critically acclaimed effects, it' like a talisman for great guitar, call or click to order yours today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.