- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Tone Tattoo Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- H84534 000000000 H84534000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tone Tattoo analog multi-effects guitar pedal from Electro-Harmonix is a fully interactive multi-effects pedal. The Tone Tattoo combines three of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The first true multi-effect from Electro-Harmonix.
The Tone Tattoo analog multi-effects guitar pedal from Electro-Harmonix is a fully interactive multi-effects pedal. The Tone Tattoo combines three of the most popular guitar effects, distortion, chorus and delay, into one small and convenient package. Satisfy your tone jones with a chain that pulls from some of EHX's best-selling effects, including the Metal Muff, Neo Clone and Memory Toy.
The effects in the Tone Tattoo are completely independent from each other. Three separate footswitches, one for each section, allow for individual control over which effect is on or off. Each effect has its own dedicated knobs and switches, all of which are tweakable at any moment; there are no menus to scroll through or dual function knobs.
Using the Tone Tattoo is like having three separate effects pedals on your pedal board, but without the need for the additional cables or separate power supplies, all put into a single medium-sized pedal. Get crushing lead and rhythm tones, as well as full tone sculpting, including two levels of scoop.
- Gate Threshold, Volume, Drive, Bass and Treble knobs (Metal Muff section)
- Scoop switch (Metal Muff section)
- Gate button (Metal Muff section)
- Rate knob (Neo Cone section)
- Depth button (Neo Cone section)
- Delay, Feedback, Blend and Gain knobs (Memory Toy section)
- Each effect section has its own independent footswitch
- New noise gate means minimal noise.
With three critically acclaimed effects, it' like a talisman for great guitar, call or click to order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.