- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Wailer Wah Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- J46350 000000000 J46350000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Wailer Wah features the great sound and tone of the award winning Crying Tone Wah in a rugged, lightweight pedal and with a traditional rack and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classically styled wah that's lightweight, affordable and ready for the road.
The Wailer Wah features the great sound and tone of the award winning Crying Tone Wah in a rugged, lightweight pedal and with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism. Rugged yet lightweight at just over 1.5 lb., it’s lighter than most popular wah pedals and a real weight saver for your pedal board. All this at an unbeatable price.
- Killer wah and cocked wah sounds
- Traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
- Super affordable
- Rugged yet lightweight
- 9 V battery included, also works with optional EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.