Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Engl E840/50 Tube 2x50W Stereo Poweramptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
2 x 50-watt tube power amp with MIDI switching.
In addition to first-class tube tone, the Engl 840 Poweramp offers a number of practical features. Each of the two stereo channels features two volume and two presence controls (A and B), so you can dial in individual volume and presence settings. The A/B controls are switchable via an external footswitch or through MIDI commands via a MIDI switcher. Intelligent design features, superior craftsmanship, and quality components are what the Engl 840 is all about.
- Two volume and two presence controls on each of two channels
- Superior craftsmanship
- Quality components
E840/50 Tube 2x50W Stereo Poweramp Specifications:
- Gain (14) off: -5 dB max. 15 dB
- Gain (14) on: -20 dB max. 0 dB
- Input tube V1: ECC83/12AX7, selected
- Phase shift tube V2, V3: ECC83/12AX7
- Power tubes V4 to V7: 5881 (or 6L6GC), matched sets
- AC Mains: 230V, 100 and 120V
- External: 1,6 AM; 3,15 AM
- Internal: 1,6 AT; 3,15 AT
- Power Tube Fuses: 2 x 315 mAM
- Dimensions: 19", 2 rack spaces; depth: 300mm
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.