- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl GigMaster 30 Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H83016 000001000 H83016000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ENGL GigMaster 30 tube guitar amp head is a compact tube-driven amp that delivers to-die-for tone in a phenomenally portable package! A perfect s...Click To Read More About This Product
An ingenious little amp, sure to delight with its warm, bluesy tone and assertive mids.
The ENGL GigMaster 30 tube guitar amp head is a compact tube-driven amp that delivers to-die-for tone in a phenomenally portable package! A perfect sidekick for playing live, recording and practicing at home. It comes loaded with convenient sound-sculpting features including a built-in spring reverb, Gain Boost and Master Volume Boost. The M.V.B. lets you access two different master volume levels on the fly via footswitch, for example, one for rhythm and the other for leads.
Four EL84 pentode power tubes serve up the amp's sweet fundamental sound, while the preamp's ECC83 double triode dishes out lashings of overdrive and distortion. The GigMaster 30 sports two channels, Clean and Lead, giving you an even wider variety of tonal flavors. The Mid Boost switch accentuates those middle frequencies that mean so much to the sound of an electric guitar. Sound-shaping may be controlled remotely via footswitch, which gives you loads of tonal flexibility paired with utmost handling ease!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Clean and Lead channels
- Two Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive
- EQ: Bass, Middle and Treble for precise sound tuning
- Mid Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch
- Gain Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch
- Channel switching via front panel button or via footswitch
- Lead Volume control
- Master Volume control
- Stand By switch
- 3 x 1/4" stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching & Gain Boost, Mid Boost & M.V.B. (Master Volume Boost), FX On/Off & Reverb
- FX Loop: Send - Return
- Line Out
- Made in Germany
Plug in, play and enjoy.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.