- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 500267
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ENGL Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head features 8 different gain stages in 4 separate channels that include four separate EQs. Powered by 4 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 4-channel 100W amp head crafted in Germany with pure tube tone.
The ENGL Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head features 8 different gain stages in 4 separate channels that include four separate EQs. Powered by 4 EL34 Tubes the Invader delivers a total amount of 100 watts. The idea behind the Invader is that guitarists need ultimate flexibility and control in any given playing situation. It achieves this by using a special 4 channel layout.
Named Channel 1, 2, 3, 4, these channels are able to produce different Overdrive / Gain structures in each one from Crunch to High Gain. Every Overdrive Voicing in the channels is different. In conjunction with the Hi / Lo gain switch, which can be remote controlled and a separate EQ section for each channel, there will be no limits except the guitarist creativity.
¢ Channel 1: Silken Clean to Crispy Crunch
¢ Channel 2: Fat & Bulky Crunch to NU-Rock / Metal Rhythm / Lead
¢ Channel 3: Tight Warm Crunch to Classic Dynamic Rock / Metal
¢ Channel 4: Modern Crunch to Singing Harmonic Leads
There are three different remote interface ports available on the ENGL Invader amp head: A Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (optional); use it as a conventional switcher to select channels and two sound-shaping functions directly. Then there's the MIDI In, which accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller. Finally, the guitar amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch, allowing you to switch the four channels remotely.
- Four Basic Channels with separate Gain and Volume knobs
- Two Gain Variants for each channel
- Four Voicing Sections - 3-band EQ for each channel
- Bright sound-shaping Button for Channel 1 & 2
- Two Effects Loops that are variable and switchable
- A and B Master knobs are accessible via MIDI
- MIDI Ins and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI Presets via 16 Channels
- Three different remote interface ports
- Programmable Noise Gate in Channel 2, 3, and 4
- 4 channels. four 3-stage EQs incl. logarithmic treble curve, Bright switch for Channels 1 and 2, separate Gain and Volume controls for each channel, Hi / Lo Gain switch, Noise Gate with threshold adjust, 2 parallel FX loops, 4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes. Tuner out activated via standby switch.
- Master Section: 100 watts (4 EL 34 tubes), Master A / B switch, Presence and Depth Punch control for poweramp soundshaping, Electronic Tube Protection circuit and powertube monitoring system.
- Outputs: MIDI IN / THRU, jack for ENGL Z-9 footswitch, jack for ENGL Z-4 / Z-3 footswitch, 2 x FX Send, 2 x FX Return, 2 x FX Balance, preamp out / tuner, line out / power amp, speaker outs 2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 ohms
- MIDI programmable functions at a glance, storable in any combination as required: Channel switching, Master A / B, Bright, Hi / Lo Gain, FX Loop 1 and 2, noise gate, amp mute (tuner)
- Dimensions (l x h x d): 27.95" x 10.62" x 11.41", (71 x 27 x 29 cm)
- Weight: 46.29 lb. (21 kg)