- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Invader 150W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481499 000000000 481499000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Invader 150 Amp Head gives you maximum flexibility and control for any given playing situation. Easy to handle, the Inavader focuses on pure tube...Click To Read More About This Product
Near-endless tone shaping with enormous tube-driven power.
The Invader 150 Amp Head gives you maximum flexibility and control for any given playing situation. Easy to handle, the Inavader focuses on pure tube tone. Channel 1, 2, 3, and 4 are capable of producing different Overdrive/Gain structures--from Crunch to High Gain. Every overdrive voicing in the channels sounds different. In conjunction with the HI/Lo Gain switch and a separate EQ section for each channel, there are no limits. Once you've tried it, you won't escape the Engl Invader.
- Two Gain variants for each of the basic channels
- Four voicing sections: one EQ for each Channel featuring Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright sound-shaping button for Channel 1 and Channel 2,
- Two effect loopsd B Master knobs are accessible via MIDI
- MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
- 128 MIDI presets, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
- Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); the MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller; amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch, allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
- Programmable Noise Gate for suppressing noise in Channel 2, Channel 3, and Channel 4
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.