- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Invader II Limited-Edition White 100W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71500 000001000 L71500000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Limited Edition White Engl Invader II features an improved channel design, including two clean channels and two overdrive channels, all switchabl...Click To Read More About This Product
This white-dressed tube beast is ready to rock.
The Limited Edition White Engl Invader II features an improved channel design, including two clean channels and two overdrive channels, all switchable between a High- or Low Gain mode, plus a Sound switch that changes the character for each channel. That’s a total tonal variety of 16 basic sounds.
This limited White edition includes the Engl Sound Wizard Module E-16. This module is a tone hunter's dream come true. Inserted in the back of the amp, the modules offers 12 sound options for all 16 basic sounds to customize and fine tune the desired tones.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Four channels
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, presence, depth, master A, master B, Sound, Hi/Lo gain switch, noise gate threshold
- Two parallel FX loops
- Tuner output
- MIDI programability
- Electronic Tube Protection circuit
- Powertube Monitoring System
- Speaker outputs: 2x4, 2x8, 1x16 Ohms
- Dimensions: 27.9" x 10.6" x 11.4" (71 x 27 x 29 cm)
- Weight: 46 lb (21 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.