- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Powerball II 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430325 000000000 430325000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Powerball II offers more tone, more control, and more versatility than its predecessor. It's got 4 channels and 100W of power courtesy of 4 - 6L6...Click To Read More About This Product
The unmistakable, revered tone of the Powerball with more control and versatility.
The Powerball II offers more tone, more control, and more versatility than its predecessor. It's got 4 channels and 100W of power courtesy of 4 - 6L6GC power tubes, along with enhancements like gain controls for each channel, 2 Bottom sound switches for the lead channels, mid-boost switching that affects all 4 channels, footswitchable FX loop, and an electronic Power Tube Monitoring System with LED indicator.
New features on the rear panel include an S.A.C. port for connecting an ENGL Z-9 footpedal, plus the noise gate and FX loop are footswitchable as well.
Like the original Powerball, the Powerball II head has 4 channels: Clean -Channel 1, Crunch-Channel 2, Lead-Channel 3, and Lead-Channel 4, with independent volume controls for each. Clean and Crunch channels have shared bass and mid EQ controls with independent treble controls for each. EQ controls for the lead channels include bass, mid, and treble knobs, plus a selectable middle-boosted control for complete tonal control. Presence and Depth Punch knobs give you reign over the power amp stage, and Master A and B controls let you set different volume settings to your liking.
- 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four 6L6GC (power amp)
- 4 channels: Clean, Crunch, and 2 Lead channels
- Individual volume/gain controls for each channel
- Bright/Bottom switches for Clean and Crunch channels
- Made in Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.