- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl RockMaster 40 E312 40W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56231 000000000 J56231000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expect nothing less than true versatility and pure tube tones in conjunction with modern features for recording and stage purposes. Make your choice ...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome RockMaster tube tone from a stylish and portable 1x12 combo.
Expect nothing less than true versatility and pure tube tones in conjunction with modern features for recording and stage purposes. Make your choice and dedicate your amp to your style. Experience all the facets of sounds at your fingertips.
The Engl RockMaster 40 combo offers the same amazing sound and features of the head form, and adds a 12 in. speaker. It features 40W of tube tone with two versatile channels, easy-to-use controls, gain boost, an FX loop, built-in reverb and much more.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, reverb, volume, mid boost switch, gain boost
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Power Tube Monitor
- Semi-open back
- Poweramp output, 8 Ohms parallel: 1×8 ohms or 2×16 ohms speaker
- Poweramp output, 16 Ohms serial: 1×16 ohms or 2×8 ohms speaker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.