- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Screamer 50 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 481522
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Screamer 50 delivers the sonic goods--tons of tone and a palette of hip sounds from squeaky clean to hi-gain shred and everything in between...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-tube power you can shape any way you want!
The Engl Screamer 50 delivers the sonic goods--tons of tone and a palette of hip sounds from squeaky clean to hi-gain shred and everything in between. This all-tube amp is a beast that delivers many different sound styles. The Screamer amp head comes complete with a bit of technical wizardry, which you'll find useful where it counts most--out there in the real world of rehearsing and gigging.
Among these features are a Lo/Hi Gain switch, which in effect doubles your choice of channels from 2--Clean and Lead--to 4--the afore-mentioned, plus Crunch and Heavy Lead. And then there's the ingenious feature "VLS": an adapted version of the extremely popular and highly practical Master A/B switching circuit found on high-end Engl heads. Quality components, excellent workmanship and strict quality control ensure that the Screamer 50 amp head retains its value.
- Lo/Hi Gain switch
- Four channels
- Two different connection systems
- V1 (input-tube): ECC 83/12AX7, FQ Grade
- V2, V3: ECC 83/12AX7, selected
- V4: ECC 83/12AX7, standard
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- External: 1 AT (slow) at 230 volts; 2 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 volt models
- Internal: 1,25 AT (slow) at 230 volts; 2,5 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 volt models
- Power consumption: 155 watts max.
- Dimensions: 58 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight: 39.6 lbs. (18 kg)