- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Screamer 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481595 000000000 481595000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This all-tube beast is your first choice for many different sound styles. With a host of practical features and a clearly arranged control panel, han...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Creamy tube tone and silky spring reverb.
This all-tube beast is your first choice for many different sound styles. With a host of practical features and a clearly arranged control panel, handling this amp is a piece of cake. The Screamer's opulent visuals are certainly arresting, but its unique, creamy tube tone and silky spring reverb truly set this amplifier apart. The Screamer comes complete with a bit of technical wizardry which you'll find useful where it counts most: out there in the real world of rehearsing and gigging. Among these features are a Lo/Hi Gain switch, which in effect doubles your choice of channels from 2--Clean and Lead--to 4-- with the addition of Crunch and Heavy Lead settings. You also get 2 different connection systems for footswitches: conventional 1/4" jacks as well as a port for the ENGL compact footswitch Z-5 (sold separately).
If you want to play smashing rock with tamed gain, this should be the amp of your choice. Killing tube tone and incredible handling ease are the trademarks of this amp line. Sparkling clean, harmonic crunch and powerful leads are the goodies you'll get from the Screamer.
- Lo/Hi Gain switch
- 2 different connection systems
- Made in Germany
Order today and scream through the Screamer.
- V1 (input-tube): ECC 83/12AX7, FQ Grade
- V2, V3: ECC 83/12AX7 selected
- V4: ECC 83/12AX7 standard
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- External: 1 AT (slow) at 230 volts; 2 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 volt models
- Internal: 1,25 AT (slow) at 230 volts; 2,5 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 volt models
- Power consumption: 155W max.
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 27 cm
- Weight: 49 lb. (22 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.