- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150 212ST 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product H85602
The new EVH 5150 III 2x12 cab is the perfect companion for the EVH 5150 III 50W head, delivering pure EVH sound and power in a compact package. The 5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect match for the EVH 5150 III Head.
The new EVH 5150 III 2x12 cab is the perfect companion for the EVH 5150 III 50W head, delivering pure EVH sound and power in a compact package. The 5150 III 2x12 cab is rated at 16 ohms and is loaded with two 12" 30W Celestion Heritage speakers; it is exactly half the cubic size (by volume) of its 4x12 big brother. Features head-mounting mechanism and tilt-back legs.
Two 12" Celestion G12H 30W Anniversary Speakers
Push Eddie' sound out with serious Eddie power.
30.1" x 17.5" x 14"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.