- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K76927 000002000 K76927000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its smaller size and portability, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 Head is the perfect amp for players who want arena volume and performance in a compact...Click To Read More About This Product
Get legendary 5150III 6L6 tone in a versatile power level.
With its smaller size and portability, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 Head is the perfect amp for players who want arena volume and performance in a compact package. Three channels of road- tested sound work for any playing style— crisp cleans, raw crunch or searing leads, while newly added independent dual-concentric controls allows for gain and volume level matching.
This 2.0 version of our popular 50-watt head delivers a full-spectrum of tone — channel one powers crystal-clear clean tone, channel two ranges from chunky overdrive to tight distortion, and channel three oozes with liquid gain. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence and global resonance controls.
This amp head also includes selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out and a four-button footswitch with 1/4” input jack and MIDI input.
Loaded with pure EVH sound and power, the EVH 5150III 50W 6L6 Head is wrapped in Black or Ivory textured vinyl and features our instantly recognizable black EVH-striped steel grille. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH Accessory.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: seven 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Three channels: clean, crunch, lead
- Single input
- Controls: Channel 1: Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High; Channel 2: Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, High; Channel 3: Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid, and High with Power Level and Global Presence and Resonance for All
- FX loop
- Headphone output
- Line out
- MIDI input
- Cabinet: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- 4-Button EVH 1/4" footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.