- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150III EL34 50W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57722 000001000 L57722000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EVH 5150III EL34 50W 2x12 tube combo delivers signature harmonic overtones with increased dynamic compression and saturation to evoke a more mode...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash the high-gain destruction of the 5150III EL34 from a handy 2x12" combo.
The EVH 5150III EL34 50W 2x12 tube combo delivers signature harmonic overtones with increased dynamic compression and saturation to evoke a more modern "British" sound, all with the sustain and versatility expected from an amp bearing Eddie Van Halen's name.
Designed with flexible and independent dual-concentric controls that allow for gain and volume level matching, this 50-watt tube combo amp boasts three channels for any playing style- sparkly cleans, tight crunch or soulful leads.
Delivering a full-spectrum of tone, channel one features pristine cleans and compressed tone, channel two kicks in with overdrive and heavy gain and channel three oozes with liquid distortion. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence, resonance and reverb controls.
Loaded with a pair of 12" custom special designed EVH Celestion speaker to enhance sound and style, this combo amp also has seven JJ ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes, two JJ EL34 power tubes and front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
Other premium features include an ultra-high-gain preamp design custom-voiced for maximum output, single instrument input, rear-panel selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms) with a pair of parallel speaker outputs, rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp), and a four-button footswitch that controls reverb plus all three channels for easy onstage switching.
The black cabinet is constructed out of birch with special internal baffling for tight and increased bass response. Sporting a slick black and gold striped motif on the control panel, this combo is finished off with black vintage-style chicken knobs, red LED jewel indicator, molded black plastic top handle and pop-out casters. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH accessory.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: seven 12AX7 (preamp); two JJ EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion EVH G12H 30W Anniversary Series
- Controls: Ch. 1: Independent volume & gain w/shared low, mid & high; Ch. 2: Independent volume & gain w/shared low, mid & high; Ch. 3: Independent volume & gain w/shared low, mid & high; power level; reverb; global presence; rear panel global resonance
- Control knobs: Black chicken-head style pointer
- Cabinet material: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch plywood
- Grille cloth: Woven front panel with large EVH logo and perforated back panel
- Amplifier covering: Black textured vinyl
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with black powder coated caps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.