- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150IIIS 100S EL34 100W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42911 000000000 J42911000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience classic EL34 tone—the sound that helped power Eddie Van Halen’s groundbreaking work on his earliest Van Halen albums—and lethal looks in t...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience legendary 5150III, now loaded with a quartet of EL34 power tubes.
Experience classic EL34 tone—the sound that helped power Eddie Van Halen’s groundbreaking work on his earliest Van Halen albums—and lethal looks in the ferocious new EVH 5150IIIS EL34. The EL34 power tubes deliver smoother contours, and greater sag and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with more sustain and versatility than ever before. Channel one boasts an even finer clear-and-compressed clean tone, while channels two and three now possess even more compression and saturation. Other features include a rear-panel Resonance control section that tailors low-frequency response for each channel and a bias testing and adjustment port that allows you to fine-tune the tubes with more ease than ever. Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the 5150IIIS EL34 allows you to experience classic EVH EL34 tone.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: eight 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, presence, resonance, volume
- Parallel speaker outputs
- Preamp output
- Built-in FX loop
- Adjustable bias
- Construction: 11-ply birch plywood
- Four-button channel footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.