- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150IIIS EL34 412ST 100W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42913 000000000 J42913000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The 5150IIIS EL34 is complimented by the 5150IIIS EL34 412ST cabinet. This 100 watt, 16 ohm matching black with gold trim straight-front 412 cabinet ...Click To Read More About This Product
An awesome black-and-gold 4x12 to match the 5150IIIS EL34 head.
The 5150IIIS EL34 is complimented by the 5150IIIS EL34 412ST cabinet. This 100 watt, 16 ohm matching black with gold trim straight-front 412 cabinet features rock solid birch construction, Signature Celestion G12EVH speakers, EVH casters and recessed metal handles.
- Power handling: 100W
- Speakers: 4x12 Celestion G12EVH
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Recessed metal carrying handles
- Black and gold color scheme
- Casters included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.