Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender '57 Custom Twin 40W 2x12 Tube Guitar Amp Lacquered Tweedtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic Fender tone in a modern-day, hand-wired 2x12 combo.
Robust and powerful, this pedal-friendly performer offers near-limitless tone-shaping possibilities. The magic of the ’57 Custom Twin-Amp is in the 5E8A circuit powered by a single 12AY7 and three 12AX7 preamp tubes—a classic design that produces a wide range of useful, highly desirable tones. Ideal for playing clubs, this amp breaks up at reasonable volume while still cranking out pristine, clear, three-dimensional clean tones and fat, greasy overdriven blues tones effortlessly. The smooth-sounding bass, treble and presence controls sculpt your sound while offering a high degree of interactivity, unlocking a surprising wealth of sonic possibilities.
A duet of 6L6 power tubes generates 40 watts of power, adding natural tube compression to your tone when “slammed," while a pair of growling 12” alnico speakers replicates the subtlest playing nuances. The hand-wired circuit includes newly sourced yellow coupling capacitors chosen for authentic vintage Fender tone—sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids. From its golden brown tweed covering to the top-mounted control panel bearing classic chickenhead control knobs, this amplifier embodies eye-catching, vintage-style Fender cool. A pair of dual Bright and Normal ¼” inputs accommodate both and high and low output instruments, reproducing the classic jack field found on Fender amps of yore.
The ’57 Custom Twin-Amp is a versatile sonic architect—timeless, flexible tone is matched with clean power and stunning visual style. Includes a protective amp cover.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AY7, three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels: Normal, Bright
- Four inputs: 1/4 in. — two Bright, two Normal
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker: 2x12 Eminence Alnico
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Bassman
- Handle: Vintage-style leather with nickel mounting hardware
- Knobs: Chicken-head-style pointer
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.