- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '57 Mini Twin Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481134 000000000 481134000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mini '57 Twin is a super-cool little jammer with a realistic vintage visual vibe. The genuine tweed-covered wood cab contains built-in distortion...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic Lilliputian powerhouse perfect for the office or game room!
The Mini '57 Twin is a super-cool little jammer with a realistic vintage visual vibe. The genuine tweed-covered wood cab contains built-in distortion; power, volume, and tone controls; plus one serious watt of power and 2 - 2" speakers. A 9V power adapter jack can be used in place of the 9V battery. Plug into the 1/4" headphone jack to get genuinely cool tone for practicing or even use it as a line out to a power amp or recording gear.
NOTE: Fender headstock not included - requires purchase of Fender Telecaster.
- Super-realistic look
- One watt
- 2 - 2" speakers
- Tweed-covered wood cab
- Built-in distortion
- Power, volume, and tone controls
- 9V power adapter jack
- 1/4" headphone jack
The Fender '57 Twin Mini Amp: '50s tweed for your desktop with huge tone (OK maybe not "huge"). It rules! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.