- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Acoustasonic 40 40W 2x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- J49199 000001000 J49199000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible “grab and go” soluti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great grab-and-go rig for live performing or public speaking.
Power: 40 Watts
Two inputs (both 1/4-in./XLR combo)
Speakers: 2x6.5 special design, full-range with high-frequency whizzer cones
Impedance: 8 ohms
Controls: 3-band EQ, reverb, reverb level, volume
FX: Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
Dimensions: 15 in. x 11 in. x 7 in.
Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.