- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Acoustic Jr 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Dark Brown Vinyl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77834 000001000 L77834000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Acoustic Junior amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portab...Click To Read More About This Product
Full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals.
The Fender Acoustic Junior amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system features two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, an onboard 60-second looper that’s perfect for solo performances and more.
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Leather strap handle
Get full, natural best-in-class performance from Fender. Order today.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4” — XLR combination, one (1) Aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for channel 1/2, stereo/mono, and ground lift; One 1/8” stereo headphone output
- Speaker: One: 8” cloth-surround low-frequency driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets. USB jack for recording
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); looper controls: rec/dub, play/stop, undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo Buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Tweeter: One: Hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Power Cable: IEC
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label), (sold separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.