Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Acoustic Jr GO 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Dark Brown Vinyltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender Acoustic Jr GO 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Dark Brown Vinyl
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with 5 hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Handle: Leather strap
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
Get full, natural best-in-class performance from Fender. Order today.
Acoustic Jr GO 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Specifications:
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4”/XLR combination, one (1) aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo headphone output; USB jack for recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); Looper Controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Speaker: One 8” cloth-surround low-frequency driver
- Tweeter: One hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Power Cable: IEC
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery with five hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label), (sold separately)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.