- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bassbreaker 30R 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45059 000001000 L45059000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ripping a page from the supercharged high-gain distortion and spacious reverb of the popular Fender Bassbreaker 15, the 30-watt Bassbreaker 30R adds ...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience two channels of iconic rock tube tone, an effects loop and more.
Ripping a page from the supercharged high-gain distortion and spacious reverb of the popular Fender Bassbreaker 15, the 30-watt Bassbreaker 30R adds full channel-switching capability to allow for precise, individual control over your clean and distorted tones—while the built-in effects loop offers yet another dose of custom-tailored personality to your sound. Boasting a single 12” Celestion V-Type speaker, this easily portable combo amp packs quite the punch of distinctively crunchy Bassbreaker tone.
Let the EL84 tubes sparkle with nuanced clean tone, incinerate a path of destruction with fiery midrange distortion—or anything in between—with uncanny responsiveness to pick attack and control settings from mid- to high-gain. On stage or in the studio, the raw power is in your hands.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion V-Type
- Two separate channels based on the Bassbreaker 15 and 18/30
- Includes 2-button footswitch (for channel switching and gain boost on Channel 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.