- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Blues Junior Lacquered Tweed 15W 1x12 Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483711 000000000 483711000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blues Jr. NOS takes Fender's 15W gem and gives it the true vintage treatment with tweed covering and a vintage-style 12" Jensen speaker. Its powe...Click To Read More About This Product
The Blues Jr. pushed through a 12" Jensen speaker.
The Blues Jr. NOS takes Fender's 15W gem and gives it the true vintage treatment with tweed covering and a vintage-style 12" Jensen speaker. Its power is generated by an all-tube signal path using a pair of EL84 Groove Tube output tubes and 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes. Add renowned Fender reverb, flexible controls, and footswitchable (with optional footswitch - product #420703) FAT circuit for golden tones, and you're in business. And just look at that chrome panel, that tweed finish with pinstripe grille cloth, and those vintage pointer knobs!
- Series: Hot Rod Series
- Type: All Tube
- Output: 15 watts into 8 ohms
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Jensen C12-N 8ohm, 50 watt Speaker, p/n 0868508004
- Channels: 1 Channel
- Features: "Fat" Switch, Reverb, Footswitch Jack for Remote "Fat" on/off, Chrome Panel, Vintage Pointer Knobs, Controls, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume, Covering, Lacquer Tweed finish with Pinstripe Grille Cloth
Blues it up! Call or click to order today.
- Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- 18"W x 16"H 9.18"D (45.72 cm W x 40.64 cm H x 23.31 cm D)
- Tube Complement: 3 X 12AX7, 2 X EL84
- Solid State Rectifier
- Footswitch: Uses Optional 1-Button Footswitch (420703) - 0994054000
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.