- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender EC Twinolux 40W 2x12 Hand-Wired Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H78280
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a historic collaboration, Fender introduces its first artist signature amplifiers-EC Series amps bearing the name of legendary guitarist Eric Clap...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fascinating variation on the tweed '57 Twin amp with a switchable power attenuator.
In a historic collaboration, Fender introduces its first artist signature amplifiers-EC Series amps bearing the name of legendary guitarist Eric Clapton.
Built to the exacting specifications of Clapton himself, the EC Twinolux is a fascinating variation on the tweed '57 Twin amp and Fender's answer to his call for a special model with several distinctive features. Handmade in the United States with '50s-era output tube bias tremolo (which produced a more throbbing pulse than later Fender tremolo circuits) and a switchable power attenuator (reduces speaker output and can disable one speaker for even lower output), it presents the pinnacle of personally inspired amp tone for stage and studio alike and is a must for Clapton fans and guitarists who want the ultimate in tube performance.
Features include hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board with premium components; circuit based on late-'50s Fender Twin amp model 5E8-A (about 40 watts); single channel with high-gain and low-gain inputs; tremolo with speed and intensity controls (can be selected with included footswitch); dual Special Design 12" Weber speakers (by Eminence) with alnico magnets for dynamic, sensitive response; two Groove Tubes 6L6GE output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 5U4 rectifier tubes; Mercury Magnetics custom transformers; finger-joined solid pine enclosure for warm, resonant tone; lacquered tweed covering with vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth and leather strap handle. Deluxe fitted cover included.
- Hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board; premium components throughout
- Circuit based on late 1950s 5E8-A Fender Twin amp ” produces about 40 Watts
- Single channel with two inputs ” high and low ” gain inputs
- Tremolo with speed and intensity controls and footswitch
- Special Design 12" Weber speakers (built by Eminence) with Alnico magnet ” for dynamic, sensitive response
- Two Groove Tubes 6L6GE output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, and dual 5U4 rectifier tubes
- Custom transformers by Mercury Magnetics
- Switchable output power ” Attenuator reduces the speakers' output if desired; one speaker can be switched "off" for even lower output performance
- Finger”joined solid pine cabinet resonates with a warm, woody tone
- Genuine lacquered tweed covering with vintage brown/gold grille cloth and leather strap handle
- Deluxe fitted cover is included
- Hand made in Corona, California, US
Grab this unique, custom amp. Order today.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: 1 (High input) and 2 (Low input)
- Power Handling: 40 Watts
- Rectifier: Two 5U4GB rectifier tubes
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Speed, Intensity, Presence, Output
- Cabinet Material: Solid Pine cabinet
- Handle: Leather Strap Handle
- Grill Cover: Tweed covering and vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.0", 21.6 cm
- Amplifier Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
- Speaker Description: Two 12", Weber-designed, Eminence-built speakers
- Speaker: Two 12", Weber-designed, Eminence-built speakers
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 X 6L6GE