- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe 40W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H91051 000001000 H91051000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe combo amp is fine-tuned for world-famous jazz guitar virtuoso and pop artist George Benson. It has the full b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
40W of George Benson approved tone.
The Fender George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe combo amp is fine-tuned for world-famous jazz guitar virtuoso and pop artist George Benson. It has the full bottom end characteristic of 6L6 tubes and a versatile all-tube preamp including a 12AT7 up front for cleaner tone; especially with humbucking pickups.
A 100W Jensen C12K speaker handles the immediacy of Benson's singing soloing style with clarity and range, and the solid-pine cab increases tonal resonance while reducing weight. Standard features include clean and "Drive/More Drive" channels, resounding Fender spring reverb, effects loop and more.
Personalized exterior touches specified by Benson himself include gray-black vinyl covering, silver-strand grille cloth and "GB" logo badge. Road-worthy deluxe padded cover and two-button footswitch included. Separate matching 1x12" extension enclosure adds output, fullness and stage coverage.
The GB Logo design is a trademark of Hoshino Gakki Co., Ltd., with which FMIC is not affiliated.
Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume and Bright Switch controls
Solid pine cab
Three selectable channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
One 12" Jensen C12K speaker
Call or click to get tone and style that are George Benson approved.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.