- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80W 1x12 Guitar Extension Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600768 000001387 600768000001387
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a guitar speaker cabinet that features a 12" Celestion G12P-80 speaker for all-around use with a variety of combo am...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The cabinet for the world's best-selling tube amp, bar none.
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a guitar speaker cabinet that features a 12" Celestion G12P-80 speaker for all-around use with a variety of combo amps. It fits neatly under the Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Deluxe combos, adding bass response and thump, apparent volume, and stage coverage.
Enclosure rated at 8 ohms and 80W RMS. Speaker cable and fitted cover included.
From its conception on through to today, countless guitarists have chosen the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe as their go-to amp, and it has proven equally popular among rock, country, punk, pop, blues and jazz players.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Celestion G12P80, 8 ohm Speaker, (P/N 0054420000)
- Features: Closed Back, Removable Glide Cups for Stacking
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Power Handling: 80W
- Cover: Black Nylon Cover (P/N 0050696000)
- Accessories: Includes Black Nylon Cover (P/N 0050696000) and Speaker Cable (P/N 0075939000)
- Weight: 41 lb. (18.59 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 18" (45.72 cm),
- Width: 22.5" (57.15 cm),
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.