- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- K47974 000001000 K47974000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An updated version of the legendary amplifier that’s been the heart of many guitarists’ rigs, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV features modified preamp c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get updated tone, reverb and looks from this Fender icon.
An updated version of the legendary amplifier that’s been the heart of many guitarists’ rigs, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV features modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and updated aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A supercharged amp decked out with player-requested features, this scorching 40-watt 1x12" combo is ideal for guitarists who need hot-rodded power with performance to spare.
The Hot Rod Deluxe IV includes a 12" Celestion A-Type speaker for well-balanced output with smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry improves overdriven note definition, so you'll have articulate sound no matter how hard you push this amp. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use.
The updated aesthetics include a lightweight pine cabinet, improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Three channels: normal, drive, more drive
- Two inputs: normal, -6dB
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion A-Type
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer – Ivory
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Included
- Dimensions: 18.75 x 23.5 x 10.5 in (47.6 x 59.7 x 26.7 cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.59 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.