- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Limited-Edition '65 Twin Reverb 85W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- L20953 000001000 L20953000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A true Fender classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made, the mid-'60s Twin Reverb has seen a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get legendary '65 Twin Reverb tone with limited-run lacquered-tweed style.
A true Fender classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made, the mid-'60s Twin Reverb has seen action in every imaginable venue, and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, blues, country, jazz or anything else, this is what clean electric guitar sounds like. With its dual 12" speakers, limited-edition lacquered tweed covering, Bassman grille cloth and essential sound, the '65 Twin Reverb is a truly magnificent tone machine that takes you back to an electrifying era with defining Fender sound and style.
The 85-watt (at 4 ohms) reissue ’65 Twin Reverb is limited to just 120 units. It features four 6L6 Groove Tubes output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12” 8-ohm Celestion Heritage G12-65 speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, solid pine construction and tilt-back legs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 85W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels: Normal, Vibrato
- Speakers: 2x12” Celestion Heritage G12-65
- Effects: Built-in reverb and tremolo
- Tilt-back legs
- Footswitch included
- Solid pine construction
- Limited edition—120 units made
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.