- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Mini '65 Twin 1W 2x3 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48595 000001000 K48595000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the black control plate and miniature knobs to the silver grille cloth, the Fender Mini ’65 Twin Amp replicates the classic look of the full-siz...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome Fender tone and looks in an ultra-portable package.
From the black control plate and miniature knobs to the silver grille cloth, the Fender Mini ’65 Twin Amp replicates the classic look of the full-size Twin amp. Plug in and tap into Fender tone at a fraction of the size, wherever your next destination may be.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 1W
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x3”
- Controls: gain, volume and tone controls
- Tilt-back kickstand and belt clip on back
- 1/8” headphone jack and 9V adapter jack (center-negative DC; power supply sold separately)
- Includes 9V battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.