- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Mustang GT 200 200W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52704 000001000 J52704000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—Fender does it again, bigger and better with the 200W Mustang GT 200....Click To Read More About This Product
Get decades of tone, modern-day technology and enough power for any stage.
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—Fender does it again, bigger and better with the 200W Mustang GT 200. The engineers took seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and used it to add new (and better) amp and effects models, while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. It makes it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
Fender invented the world’s first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
The Mustang GT 200 digital amplifier comes packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal—and 46 different effects. It can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds.
They've developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT 200’s large, full-color LCD display and then, with one hand, take them to the stage and deliver the most realistic listening experience possible for any audience, short of inviting them into the control room.
The engineering minds at Fender invented inspiring tone, and their updated amp models let your instrument’s voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to “clean up” your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl—the Mustang GT-200, its specially designed, tone-enhancing, lightweight plywood cabinet and its pair of 12-in. Celestion Special Design speakers reproduce every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless stream with precision—in stereo.
The included MGT-4 4-button footswitch turns the Mustang GT 200 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse, adding hands-free preset/FX switching and looper control. The easy-to-use Fender Tone app brings convenient, one-finger c ontrol to the Mustang GT 200. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. One amp for every stage, the Mustang GT 200 is easy for any player, and powerful enough to go around the world.
- Power: 200W (solid state)
- 21 amp models
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion Special Design
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- 46 built-in FX
- Digital FX loop
- USB recording output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Wifi capabilities
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Footswitch included
- Cabinet material: 5/8 in. particleboard
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Compatible with mobile devices via Fender Tone app
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.